I need your help for writing essay (4 pages not including the cover page and references page)
The topic as below:
Critical Thinking: Scope of the Modern Company (105 points)
In this module, we looked at technology-based industries and the management of innovation. For this week’s assignment, review Tesla: Disrupting the Auto Industry, Case 12 (in your textbook). Remember: A case study is a puzzle to be solved, so before reading and answering the specific case study questions, develop your proposed solution by following these five steps:
- Read the case study to identify the key issues and underlying issues. These issues are the principles and concepts of the course area which apply to the situation described in the case study.
- Record the facts from the case study which are relevant to the principles and concepts of the course area issues. The case may have extraneous information not relevant to the current course area. Your ability to differentiate between relevant and irrelevant information is an important aspect of case analysis, as it will inform the focus of your answers.
- Describe in some detail the actions that would address or correct the situation.
- Consider how you would support your solution with examples from experience or current real-life examples or cases from textbooks.
- Complete this initial analysis and then read the discussion questions. Typically, you will already have the answers to the questions but with a broader consideration. At this point, you can add the details and/or analytical tools required to solve the case.
Case Study Questions:
- How are the conventional (internal-combustion-powered) automobile industry and the electric-powered automobile industry similar and how are they different?
- Was it a mistake for Tesla to open its patents? Why or why not?
- What is Tesla’s strategy? What role does innovation play in this strategy?
- How sustainable is Tesla’s competitive advantage? What changes in Tesla’s strategy or its management systems, if any, would you recommend?
– Write an essay that includes an introduction paragraph, the essay’s body, and a conclusion paragraph to address the assignment’s guide questions. – Do not address the questions using a question-and-answer format.
– Charts/diagrams should be labeled and can be added within the body of your paper.
– APA style should be used
– Font will be: Times roman 12, and double space should be between lines
-At least 3-4 scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles will be used as references (including the below two).
- Hodge, N. (2019). Learning from corporate collapse: By recognizing the warning signs of fatal failures in corporate strategy, risk managers can help their companies course-correct before it is too late. Risk Management, 1(31).
- Todorov, K., & Akbar, Y. H. (2019, January 15). Strategic management in emerging markets: Aligning business and corporate strategy. Emerald Publishing Limited.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"