Upon successful completion of the course material, you will be able to:
- Apply biblical principles to the time value of money.
In the parable of the talents, Jesus reminds us to be good stewards of the resources entrusted to our care, investing those resources for a good return. One of the basic concepts in finance is the calculation of investment returns, calculating the present and future values of an investment.
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- Read the “Getting Started” and the “Background Information” sections above.
- Read Matthew 25:14–27 in your Bible.
- Navigate to the discussion thread and answer these questions:
- What does this parable teach us about being a wise investor of the resources entrusted to our care?
- How can this parable relate to the concept of the time value of money, that funds invested today become more valuable in the future?
- Your initial post is due by the end of the fourth day of the workshop.
- Read and respond to one of your classmates’ postings, as well as any follow-up instructor questions directed to you, by the end of the workshop.
- Use headings to organize your answers so that it is clear to which question(s) you are replying and to facilitate your classmates’ responses and any questions from your instructor.
- Your postings should also:
- Be well developed by providing clear answers with evidence of critical thinking.
- Add greater depth to the discussion by introducing new ideas.
- Provide clarification to classmates’ questions and provide insight into the discussion.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"