These papers should be no more than two pages long and should include the following parts:
- A description of the Questions that were investigated. Specify if there was a main and a secondary research question. The hypotheses are the answers authors have proposed to these questions. (20 points)
- Suggest Alternatives to the hypotheses. Considering what the research questions were, what are some other ways these questions could have been answered? If the researchers’ hypothesis had not been supported, what might this have looked like? What would this mean? (20 points)
- Describe the Methods used to answer the questions addressed in this study. Describe the procedure, participants, and any measures used. (20 points)
- Describe the Results of the study. Say how these address each research question. (20 points)
- Explore the Implications of this research. What larger issues or questions does this study address? How can we generalize these findings for use in practice? What other questions should future researchers address? (20 points)
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"