Economies of scale and economies of scope exist in various industries or fields. Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read Tim Hindle’s article, Economies of Scale and Scope, and address the following components:
- Evaluate the differences between the economies of scale and the economies of scope.
- Identify any sources of the economies of scale and scope in the computer industry.
- Appraise how managers may take advantage of the economies of scale and scope in production and marketing that exist in the computer industry.
The Economies of Scale and Scope paper
- Must be three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"