Reading scientific literature is important in professional development for anyone in the medical field. However, reading research articles and scientific articles can be challenging. This activity will reinforce your understanding of microbiology, as well as teach you how to read, comprehend, and apply concepts useful for microbiology.
- Read the following articles:
- Answer the following questions in 1–2 double-spaced pages following APA (7th ed.) format.
- What is the problem with unnecessarily prescribing antibiotics?
- What are some solutions to this problem?
- How can the information in this article help you to be a better healthcare worker?
- What are the major problems antibiotics highlighted in the articles?
- What are the major historical moments in antibiotic history?
- What are superbugs and super resistance, and why are they a major problem for human health?
- In general, how do microorganisms acquire antibiotic resistance?
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"