Find and read a nursing scholarly article that relates to your clinical practice and is found in a peer-reviewed journal. Follow the instructions for the format in course textbook and write a 1-page summary.
The weekly article summary assignment starts from Module 1 through Module 6. Each article summary is due in its following module. For example, Article Summary 1 must be submitted by 11:59 PM ET Sunday in Module 2, and Article Summary 6 must be submitted by 11:59 PM ET Sunday in Module 7.
- Must be a research article.
- Write a 1-page summary using an outline of the steps of the research process, discuss the study type, purpose, and research question(s).
- The summary is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
- The summary should be formatted per current APA and 1 page in length, excluding the title, abstract and references page.
- Incorporate a minimum of 2 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.
Your assignment will be graded according to the grading rubric.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"