Tittle: Childhood Mental Disorder: Encopresis and Enuresis.
Remember to read carefully all the instructions for this assignment:
- It is an APA style format. Information is provided in a paragraph format and with Times New Roman, Font #12, and double space.
- No Graphs are allowed or pictures! This will increase your similarity rate tremendously!
- Use your information and elaborate on the topic.
- No copy or paste is allowed and you will receive 0.00 score for this assignment.
- You need nine (9) pages to complete the whole project and you must follow the break down provided in class on the TAB session for Research paper.
- Your paper must be original and unique!
The paper assignment must include the following structure and it must comply with APA written standards:
- Title page (1)
- Abstract page (1)
- Content pages (5)
- Conclusion page (1)
- And Reference page (1): You must provide the 3 journals from the FNU database to support your paper.
Therefore, there must be a minimum of nine (9) pages per project.
- You must develop the assigned topic Only provided on Week 2 through the Class announcements! Your research paper assignment will Not be accepted or graded if you submitted a different topic from the one assigned to you previouly!
- For more detailed information please, go to the following link: http://flash1r.apa.org/apastyle/basics/index.htm.
- By copying and pasting information to complete any assignment during the class such as Research papers, or Discussion Forums would not be tolerated. Therefore, your grade will receive 0.00 grade for this assignment. No Make-up or No exception!
In addition, you can utilize the services from the Writing Lab at the Hialeah campus from Professor Ileana Torres.
- Please, make the necessary arrangements to get the help and support you may need in writing and editing your Research Paper assignment before you submit it to Turnitin.
- All work must be turned in by the due date. Failure to do so will result in a grade of zero (0) for that assignment.
- You must include at least three (3) professional journal articles (Primary Sources) from the FNU Database for journals in Psychology. Include in-text citations for any information taken, quoted or paraphrased from references sources.
- Use APA citation style in the body of your paper so I know where the information came from (like your text does). This is the (Author, date) you see in your text. It gives credit to original author’s research and are alphabetized by the author’s last name.
Your research paper assignment will be your own research and writing and you are not allowed to copy or paste information! If so, you will receive a 0.00 score for this assignment!This is the FNU Database link to properly access and submit your three (3) professional journals which is a requirement for the Research paper on your Reference page. Please, go to the link above to access the direct link!
- Go to the link above to go to the FNU database link.
- Add the school name: Florida National University, then click on the LIRN portal below.
- Next, enter the school user name: 24439
- and the school password: smartlearn39
- Then scroll down and search for the Psychology group/category.
- Next, go to ProQuest Central or Psychology Database to search for you topic on the search bar and then click on full text to get the full information pages.
- Finally, you will be able to choose 3 journals of the all the available articles to provide your 3 journals for the paper.
- Go to “Cite” to find the reference information for the article you are reviewing. This article reference info can be copied and pasted on the Reference page for your paper.
Some students are requesting aspects to be developed in the Research paper project. These are some of the aspects you may utilize as a guide:
- Why the name of the disorder / concept or definition.
- Criteria to be followed in order to be diagnosed with this specific disorder according to the DSM-5.
- Symptoms & Signs
- Different types
- Environmental Causes
- Treatment plans for short-term goals and long-term goals
- Tips or suggestions on how to overcome the disorder
- Parenting skills to help the individuals
- Evidence-based therapies for specific disorder
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"