1) **********minimum 2 full pages: 1 pages each document) ( not words)**************************** (cover or reference page not included)
2)¨**********APA norms (All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs)
3)********** It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 2 references not older than 5 years
5) Each answer must be identified according to the question number. Check the list of questions. Your answer should start objectively answering the question
You must answer (2) question 2 times.
You must submit 2 documents (each one page).
Copy and paste will not be admitted.
You should address the questions with different wording, different references, but always, objectively answering the questions.
Technology has already dramatically transformed health care, shaping both consumer and provider expectations. With advances in technology, however, have come new opportunities, limitations, and challenges. Technology can cut costs, improve patient outcomes, streamline workflow, and improve information accessibility. It can also be costly, require almost limitless ongoing training, and continually bring about new ethical dilemmas, including the need to assure the “human element” is not lost in patient care. Determining what technology should be developed and how it should be used in an era of limited resources, with vulnerable populations, raises multiple ethical questions.
Faculty at a college of nursing present a seminar for their students on the use of technology in today’s health care system.
1. Describe technology advances that are used in health care today.
2. The nursing faculty concludes the presentation by stating that decisions should be made about what technology can best be used in each individual setting and how it should be used. Describe some points to consider in implementing technology in health care.