In this assignment, you will develop two separate infographics (informative posters) to discuss two separate health issues relevant to the LGBT communities. In each infographic you will discuss:
- What is the health problem
- Which group(s) are most likely to be at risk
- What social/behavioral/health system determinants affect this
- Identify at least two potential interventions/activities the community, community health agency, community health nurse could offer to prevent and or support this health issue
- What resistance might be met in implementing the intervention/activity
View these links on how to create infographics:
You should submit two infographics and one reference list containing at least three scholarly sources. These can be submitted as three separate files.
Book Review #1- “The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down”
- Explain why Foua Yang’s birthdate may have been different in various locations in the medical charts?
- Describe how the history of the Hmong people as discussed in chapter two may have influenced Foua and Nao Kao’s perception of the physicians and nurses who appear to be in charge of their daughter’s care?
- How do you think to have an interpreter might have improved the outcomes of Lia’s numerous emergency room visits up to this point?
- Discuss the differences in conceptual frameworks that may have led Foua and Nao Kao and the caregivers at Merced County hospital to misunderstand one another during Lia’s admissions?
- How may have Foua and Nao Kao experienced cultural pain during the experience of Lia’s birth in the United States?
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"