Statistical application and the interpretation of data is important in health care. Review the statistical concepts covered in this topic. In a 750-1,000 word paper, discuss the significance of statistical application in health care. Include the following:
Course study materials: https://lc.gcumedia.com/hlt362v/applied-statistics-for-health-care/v1.1/#/chapter/1
Three peer-reviewed, scholarly or professional references are required.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
Write: “AGAINST” THE DIAGNOSIS OF PEDIATRIC BIPOLAR: see file.
Some debate in the literature exists specific to whether or not bipolar disorder can be diagnosed in childhood. While some have anecdotally argued that it is not possible for children to develop bipolar disorder (as normal features of childhood confound the diagnosis), other sources argue that pediatric bipolar disorder is a fact.
In this Discussion, you engage in a debate as to whether pediatric bipolar disorder is possible to diagnose.
· Evaluate diagnosis of pediatric bipolar depression disorder
· Analyze consequences to diagnosing/failing to diagnose pediatric bipolar depression disorder
To Prepare for the Discussion:
· The instructor will assign you a position for or against the issue of diagnosing pediatric bipolar depression disorder.
· Review the Learning Resources concerning the controversy over the diagnosis of pediatric bipolar depression disorder.
Write: “AGAINST” THE DIAGNOSIS OF PEDIATRIC BIPOLAR:
· Write “for” or “against” in the subject line of your Discussion post.
· Based on the position you were assigned, justify whether or not pediatric bipolar depression disorder should be diagnosed.
Support your position with evidence and examples.