Deliverable: Mobilization Plan PowerPoint Presentation
Create an 8–10-slide PowerPoint presentation (with detailed speaker’s notes) of your mobilization plan. It should be targeted toward members of the hospital’s administrative staff, nurses, and the physicians who will also participate in this medical mission.
- Use bullet points and phrases on the slides.
- The narrative, or explanation for each slide, should be in the speaker’s notes section.
The mobilization plan should address the following:
- Identify the major stakeholders within the health care system that would be affected by the mobilization plan.
- Analyze how the mobilization effort will impact staffing patterns and nursing care at the hospital.
- Describe the medical mission team’s organizational structure of the mission team and how power is distributed.
- Include one slide of an organizational diagram for the mission.
- Describe the roles (in the speaker’s notes).
- Assess how the organizational structure empowers team members.
- Provide 1–2 examples of how team members will have power.
- Identify key actions needed to assure quality of care and safety for mission patients and personnel.
- Evaluate potential power issues that may arise when dealing with a multinational contingent.
- (Be generic; that is, do not address individual nationalities, races, et cetera.)
- Consider interactions with health care personnel from other countries.
- Examine potential multicultural and diversity issues that mission personnel may encounter.
- Consider that the indigenous population may be hostile to treatment.
- Outline possible training requirements to improve cultural competencies of the personnel.
- Written communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and in-text citations should be formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Length: Presentation should be 8–10 slides. Include speaker’s notes on each content slide.
- References: Include a minimum of three peer-reviewed resources on the final slide (in APA format).
- General formatting: Choose an appropriate theme if using a template.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"