Create a 7-8 slide presentation with speaker notes about a selected disease process and drug class. The presentation should provide content specific information on the selected disease process and drug class for staff or students in a clinical environment.
Follow these steps:
- Select a disease process and a drug class used to treat the disease process.
- Describe pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of the drug related to the pathophysiology of the disease process.
- Describe the product, its intended use, side effects, adverse reactions, and safety issues.
- Identify ethnic, cultural, and genetic differences in patients that may affect the safety or efficacy of medications.
- How would you monitor the desired affect is achieved?
Be sure to include three to five references.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines,
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"