Marketing is essential to the healthcare industry for branding and growing health systems. In this assignment, you will examine the impact of consumerism in choosing a primary care provider in Saudi Arabia.
Review the following article.
Al-Briek, A., Al-Barrak, A., Al-Johi, K., Al-Anazi, M., Al-Ateeq, M., & Masud, N. (2018). Factors that influence patients in choosing their treating physicians in the private sector in Saudi Arabia. American Journal of Public Health, 6(4), 173-181. Retrieved from http://www.sciepub.com/AJPHR/abstract/9231
Write a 5-6-page paper, not including the cover and reference pages, using the readings, research, and your knowledge of healthcare consumerism influencing marketing. Your paper should analyze the following substantive requirements:
● Describe what consumers are looking for in a provider in Saudi Arabia.
● Evaluate the data presented and any information that would be valuable that is not present in the study.
● Assess how healthcare consumerism plays (or should play) a role in the marketing strategy of provider facilities in Saudi Arabia
● Provide two recommendations on how to market the healthcare facility
● Recommend how to monitor the data to ensure your marketing approach is working.
Your report should meet the following structural requirements: