Identifying Research Methodologies
After reading each of the four peer-reviewed articles you selected, use the Matrix Worksheet template to analyze the methodologies applied in each of the four peer-reviewed articles. Your analysis should include the following:
- 1. The full citation of each peer-reviewed article in APA format.
- 2. A brief (1-paragraph) statement explaining why you chose this peer-reviewed article and/or how it relates to your clinical issue of interest, including a brief explanation of the ethics of research related to your clinical issue of interest.
- 3. A brief (1-2 paragraph) description of the aims of the research of each peer-reviewed article.
- 4. A brief (1-2 paragraph) description of the research methodology used. Be sure to identify if the methodology used was qualitative, quantitative, or a mixed-methods approach. Be specific.
- 5. A brief (1- to 2-paragraph) description of the strengths of each of the research methodologies used, including reliability and validity of how the methodology was applied in each of the peer-reviewed articles you selected.
A brief description of the setting your team selected for your Course Project. Explain which accrediting body or regulatory agency this setting did or could seek accreditation/certification from and why. Identify the standards you selected, and explain if the setting could or did meet these outlined expectations. Justify your response by citing references to this week’s Learning Resources and current literature.
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"